1. Goods supplied at all times remain the property of Manchester Marquees
2. Full payment to be made before collection/delivery, PLUS anon refundable deposit of £100 to cover breakages. Drivers are not allowed to make a delivery until payment is received in full, unless account facilities have been approved.
3. Deliveries left at premises unattended are left at the HIRERS risk.
4. Manchester Marquees will endeavour to deliver with due care and attention from a hard standing area adjacent to main door, ground level entrance, unless pre-arranged. The HIRER/CLIENT to provide any coverings to floors, walls and lifts to protect the fabric of the premises. It is a hire condition that goods will be repacked and ready for collection on the day agreed. If our staff has to return to collect at a later date further charges will be incurred. If suitable parking is not arranged and a parking notice is issued the HIRER is liable for the parking notice fine.
5. Manchester Marquees will make an additional charge for deliveries and collections at specified times. Further additional charges will also apply in respect of deliveries and collections made outside normal operational hours 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
6. Manchester Marquees will endeavour to carry out delivery and collection at times requested by the hirer. No responsibility will be taken if requested times cannot be complied with. Removal will be effected as soon as possible but all equipment cannot always be collected immediately after use from all sites. All equipment must be kept safe and dry until collection is made.
7. The HIRER is responsible for loss or damage to goods, from the time of delivery. All shortages, breakages and damage or loss of any goods including packing trays, and boxes will be charged at current replacement cost. No labels are to be removed from any items. Goods returned/collected will be counted after washing and deposit returned by post after the equipment has been checked by authorised staff. Where the deposit is not sufficient to cover the replacement cost the HIRER is liable for the balance. Customer's goods cannot be accepted as replacement.
8. Manchester Marquees will accept no liability for consequential loss or late/non delivery or damages arising from failure of breakdown of the plant and equipment on hire.
9. All equipment is despatched clean and ready to use. As stated in our price list if equipment is returned in a soiled condition, it is on the understanding that a cleaning surcharge will be incurred. The cost of the wash up will be 20% of the hire charge and is raised on all soiled items. On no account should scouring pads or abrasive powder be used on silver & stainless steel, which could result in permanent damage to equipment.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for injury or damage caused by the hire equipment, or its use however caused.
11. Without prejudice, or the need to give notice to the HIRER, Manchester Marquees reserve the right to substitute similar equipment in lieu of a particular item ordered.
12. If the equipment is used or stored outside, The HIRER is responsible for any damage caused by weather. All boxes etc must be returned dry or intact and furniture must be protected from the weather.
13. TABLE LINEN must not be returned damp or wet. This can cause mildew. Damage resulting from mildew or other stains and burn marks will be invoiced at the full replacement cost.
14. Under no circumstances should electrical appliances be used without being correctly earthed unless it is of a doubled insulated construction. No electrical or gas appliances should be tampered with in any way.
15. Gas appliances must not be used below ground level and should be situated in a well ventilated area.
16. Account customers must ensure settlement of all outstanding debts within 30 days from the date of invoice.
17. If a cheque which has been presented to us in payment for hire is returned by the bank a standard Nat West Bank fee will be charged.or Santander
18. Prices quoted are for a one days hire only. All prices are subject to a delivery charge
EXTENDED TERMS OF HIRE
Weekend Hire Charged as one days hire
2 - 3 Days - 1.5 x one days hire 4 - 7 Days - 2 x one days hire
7 - 9 Days - 3 x one days hire 10 - 13 Days - 4 x one days hire
14 Days and above are subject to negotiation.
19. CANCELLATION CHARGE. Any hire order or part thereof cancelled:
Under 4 Wks - 25% of hire charge
Under 7 Days - 50% of hire charge
Under 72 Hrs - 100% of hire charge
In the event the customer decreases the extent of the hire contract by amount of time Manchester Marquees reserves the right to charge the full amount of the original rental.
20. We reserve the right to change any price without the need to give prior notice.
21. Manchester Marquees is under no liability whatsoever for any injury or damage to person or property, or loss of profit claimed by the HIRER in respect of any interruptions, delays, inaccuracies, errors, omissions or any failure to deliver, breakdown, or from the use or failure of any equipment hired.
21a.Marquees must be viewed by the Client and agreed all is exceptable after which time Payment outstanding must be paid, If after the View and sign off the Client has a change of mind and cancels All Goods are to be Paid and no refund will be available.
22. The laws of England and the jurisdiction of English courts will apply to any dispute.
These terms are available for viewing on our website and available to be viewed by the Client upon request.
These terms are an addition to any other terms listed on our invoices.2020